Data Handling

A friend once said the first 90% of the work takes the first 90% of the time. The other 10% of the work takes the other 90% of the time. If you deal with the data yourself some of that other 90% is probably spent on data handling.

To be successful in business you cannot afford to spend your valuable time to create and maintain databases, spreadsheets etc, and employing someone to do the job for you can be very costly too.

 

We offer the following services at a fraction of a monthly salary.

Building & maintaining customer database

Building & maintaining supplier database

Sales charts

Spreadsheets

Flowcharts

Timetables

Stock list

We have powerful computers and the expertise to handle, crunch and calculate any data.

 Price list

Home